About a year ago I spotted a funky "stick" chandelier in a magazine and LOVED it. My mind kept returning to it and I realized I could make it. The more I thought about it, I realized execution would be a.) affordable, b.) easy, and c.) good lookin'.
My sweet Mama, who always believes in me, spotted a pile of pruned willow branches on the side of the road. She loaded them up and brought them my way.
I found an old brass-esque chandelier ($6) at the thrift store. A little elbow grease and some spray paint, and I knew I was on my way.
Stepping back at times to check out the progress and eye "empty" spots...
And the final product...hanging in the garage, awaiting completion of our guest room, where it will find a great home!