Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying to Keep Up...

Let's see...we've been very busy. 

T had to work a round of rough hours for the last few days.

We had missionaries stay with us during that time...which was super fun!!! 

Freelance is in FULL SWING! Brochures, year books, logos, newsletters, and a little stationery...It's funny how it ebbs and flows...I hope I can keep up!





Last night we made pizza for dinner...inspired by the pizza we enjoyed in Italy...so we made it a family affair and let everyone top their slices with broccoli, black olives, tomatoes, onions, pepperoni, and artichoke hearts...YUMMY!!! And then we slathered it with parmesan cheese. Delicious!




MW insisted I take her picture with her current favorite "special" doll. We snapped it and put her right back on the shelf.




Little man has been super whiny lately...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH HIM????? Any suggestions? 





My man...aka..."Stud"


And T and I (mostly T) have been working on finishing a little project...he does so much BIG stuff himself. (Like lifting beams, etc.) Sometimes I don't know whether I want to chew him out or cheer him on...after all, he is a Super Hero! (After asking for my help, T commented that he keeps forgetting I am preg and that must be where all my energy & strength is going....ha!)

Night!

3 comments:

  1. I love MW's nightgown. Can I have one please? You guys are so good at getting so much done. You are my still my well of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raylee has been extra fussy as well lately. Must be the age thing. She is 20 months now and I am going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was referred here from C's blog. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your blog!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete