Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Meet Our Family!

My first attempt at blogging! I never thought I'd do this, but here goes...

Meet our family!

There are four of us, plus two dogs!

My husband T is, in one word, AMAZING! He's brilliant and selfless and absolutely incredible! Tall, dark, and handsome! I could gush on and on about what an incredible man he is. Suffice it to say, I am so blessed to have such a godly, smart, fun, talented, and rugged husband! I'm crazy about him! We've been married almost six years and it's been the greatest six years of my life! He's an engineer at a nuclear plant. He loves riding his bike (bicycle), smoking a good cigar, reading, and woodworking...and he can fix anything!

MW is our oldest! She's three and a half and is so much fun!!! She is a "girly girl," but she doesn't mind playing in the dirt, either. She's busy all the time and loves to draw, paint, make collages, help cook, and she adores our dogs! She also lives in dress up clothes - yes, LIVES in them! She puts them on in the morning before she leaves her bedroom and she often begs to sleep in them at night. She's headstrong and creative and always has something to say. She's so amazingly wonderful and talented!

T3 is six months old and is so laid back! He's definitely got T's disposition. We're beginning to get glimpses of his personality. He adores MW - on the ultra sound, when MW would talk, he would move! If she's in the room, his eyes are on her. He was born with a head full of dark hair, including sideburns! He's almost sitting up on his own, almost crawling, and he's jumped many miles in his johnny jump up! He's amazing.

And then there's me, J. I'm a stay at home mom with a small freelance business doing graphic design. I love to kick back with a cup of coffee and a good "home" magazine. I'm always ripping out ideas for my own house. Our home was built in the 40's (it's a major "fixer-upper") and I'm constantly dreaming up ideas for improvement, but that can be the topic of another post...

And we have two dogs..Scout and Ramsey. Scout is named for Scout in To Kill A Mocking Bird and Ramsey is named after Dave Ramsey. (We're sort of BIG fans.)

In a nut shell, life is crazy! Every day is predictably unpredictable! It's so fun! From dress up and tea parties with MW's imaginary friends to T3's squeals of delight with life! It's crazy, really crazy, and really fun. I'm learning (trying- through the power of the Holy Spirit) to embrace the messes and the chaos with a happy heart.

Well, that's us. I'll attempt to post a family pic later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grandma said...
    Go Jenn!! I look forward to reading each and every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie said:

    What a cute blog! I love reading about your family :-)

    ReplyDelete