Monday, June 1, 2009

Gettin' Ready

Since I haven't taken the time to download the five hundred pics I shot while we were away at the beach...

I thought I'd send you over to my sister's blog. She shared a cool bit of encouragement today.

And on another note...the Braxton Hicks (oh, please let that be all this is!!!!) have been drawing my attention quite frequently for the last day or so. 

And I noticed as I browsed the Winn Dixie ad that certain sale prices are "locked in" through July 4th...that would be this baby's due date. 

YIKES.

I'm not ready. I have a few more things I'd like to do.


3 comments:

  1. You'll never really feel ready for numero 3, that is the beauty of it.....
    Deep breaths. Braxton Hix were much more frequent and harder with D. Drink LOTS of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't ready when MT came a knockin... but it made for quite an exciting debut. i love you, i love this little bebe, and i cannot wait to meet "it"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. take it easy, if thats possible with 2 little ones ;)

    ReplyDelete